200/540-13 DM PIRELLI SLICK
A ROAD RACING TYRE FOR DRY OR DAMP SURFACES
External profile and internal structure are designed to maximize the dimensions of the contact area.
Belt geometries and materials have been developed to optimize the lateral force generated in cornering on the racetrack.
- DRY RACETRACK
GUIDELINE FOR CORRECT USE OF PIRELLI PZERO SLICKS
- To better optimize performance never set cold pressures lower than 24 psi for the fronts and 26 psi in the rears. Hot pressure should never be lower than 30psi fronts and 32psi rears.
- Maximum hot temperatures should be around 230ºF
- Optimum Working Temperature spread is about 50ºF
- P Zero is the spec tire for Pirelli World Challenge series and the Porsche GT3 trophy west series.
- Strongly recommend the use of metal valves, and use of caps even for short runs
- Maximum Camber permitted for Pirelli World Challenge GT and GTS Tires Rear Engine car is 3.5º Front; 3.0º Rear
- Maximum camber permitted for Pirelli World Challenge GT and GTS Front Engine car and Touring car is 3.0 Front; 3.5 Rear
|Dimensions||21 × 8 × 21 in|
There are no reviews yet.