Terms and Conditions
There are no warranties, express or implied, for competition race tires.
Return for Refund:
- We will accept returns within 30 days of delivery.
- Only an unused product that has not been driven on is eligible for return.
Credit amount will be calculated as follows:
Tires: Credit less all freight charges incurred.
Special Order Items: Special order items are not returnable.
Orders shipped via Federal Express or UPS are charged freight both ways on refused shipments.
Credits will be issued to the credit card used on the order. If payment received was cash or check, we will refund by check to the billing address.
Canadian Customers: If an item is damaged or missing from an order and/or an item is shipped incorrectly, duties and taxes will not be charged upon re-shipment. Call for a Return Authorization Number and more information on return shipments.
Canadian PST, duties, and taxes will not be refunded on items returned for reasons other than those stated above.
Shipping and Damage Claims
If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please contact Frisby Performance Tire Customer Service department at (800) 373-7390. We will report the damage to the shipper and arrange for replacement or exchange.
Damaged merchandise must be completely repackaged in the original packing, and we will arrange for the return.
Return Check List
- Call Customer Service at (800) 373-7390 for a Return Authorization Number.
- Original strapping should be completely intact. (If not, ship tires individually. Do not tape together.)
- Each tire (even when strapped to another tire) should be clearly labeled with your return address and Frisby Performance Tire address.
- The packing slip with the Return Authorization Number should be taped securely on the tire.